We all want to know what is best for our skin. But, with so many beauty products on the market, selecting your best-fit skincare routine is… well, tricky to say the least!
On this podcast episode, our Skin Therapist Christine teams with Jersey FM Host Beth to reveal the ultimate skincare routine: Jersey Beauty 6 Steps to Happy Skin. This is the 6-step skin routine you should be following and – wait – before you start worrying that even 6 steps is too much for you, this is not 6 steps per day. Think of this as a checklist. 6 things you really have to own in order to nourish your skin to full health.
Skin Therapist Chrsitine tells you why each step is effective in caring for your skin while Host Beth explains why this mantra was made with you, our wonderful Jersey customer, in mind. Listen in to find out more.
Also on the show, you can finally get to the bottom of what’s causing your dry skin and get your hands on ingredients and products that really work for Happy Remarkable You.
Don’t fret, because this podcast will give you a way back to your healthiest skin yet. Simply tune in by clicking the play button about and let us know if you need any more, personal, skin care advice by email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which 6 steps you should be following for truly healthy skin.
- Why Jersey Beauty have designed the ultimate skincare mantra, with you in mind.
- How to complete your 6 Steps to Happy Skin, without fuss.
- What the true tell-tale signs are for dry skin.
- Why dry skin needs nutrients, fast! (And easy ways to give your dryness what it’s craving most!)
Links and Resources mentioned in this episode:
Step 6, Boost:
- https://www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/t/skin-care/face- masques
- https://www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/t/skin-care/face- oils
Thanks for listening!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.