If you are tying the knot or watching loved ones say “I do” this summer, there is no doubt you’ll want to a healthy skin glow for the family photos!
It’s so exciting to choose a fancy frock ahead of wedding season, yet it’s easy to forget that we also need to prep our skin for big events. It’s important to treat our bodies to a little head to toe luxury now and again (especially when there is a wedding in the diary.) Listen to this podcast, episode number 55, for Beautician tips on how you can add quick and easy treatments to your summer routine that will make your skin look clear and refreshed in preparation for any Big Days you have coming up.
You must tune into this Jersey FM episode if you also want to know how female hormones will affect your skin type. Skin Therapist, Christine, tells you why oily skin, bouts of dryness and a loss of elasticity are all hormone-induced skin conditions. Christine pinpoints what you can expect from your hormones as you age.
The solution? Get the right ingredients for your skin with amazing, professional products.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Head to toe beauty tips if you are attending a wedding this season.
- Why your skin clogs and gets oily as your female hormones change.
- All about the butterfly masque – what is it and why do hormones cause this skin pigmentation issue?
- How your thyroid affects your skin type and changes it to dry and scaly.
- Which professional products and ingredients you should use as your female hormones decline.
Links and Resources mentioned:
Thanks for listening!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.