Everyone’s talking about face oils, lately.
High street beauty bottles, filled with sweetly scented face oils, are promising to give your skin a new lease of life… in just a few drops. It seems too good to be true, right?
This skincare trend is getting all the media attention, so we want to suss out whether face oils are really worth your time. Click the play button above and listen to this Jersey FM podcast episode 54 in which our Skin Therapist, Christine, sets the record straight about oils for your skin type.
Also on the show, our skin therapist Christine recaps the true characteristics of sensitive skin. Christine helps you further by revealing what might be causing your facial sensitivity. This is super important if you want to rid your skin of irritation, fast.
You may have purchased skincare simply because it promises to soothe your skin’s sensitivity – but once you know these facts about what’s causing redness and irritation, the way you treat your skin will change for good.
Tune in to this Jersey FM episode now and stay in the loop when it comes to professional skin treatments.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to find out if a face oil really works for your skin type… do they really benefit skin’s health, at all?
- 5 misconceptions about face oils from our Skin Therapist (spoiler: face oils can be used on your oily skin!)
- Top tell-tale signs that you have sensitive skin.
- What is causing your sensitive skin?
- Why you should know about your skin’s “acid mantle” in order to treat sensitivity.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.