Do you know that your freckles are remarkable? They are a part of who you are and sure, you should embrace them.
If you know this already, that’s great. But the sad truth is, parts of the beauty industry (not us) often prescribe brightening and even whitening products for beautiful freckles like yours. While we know healthy skin looks radiant, we do not believe that you should aim to remove freckles. They are a wonderful part of who you are.
Our podcast hosts talk all things freckles and why it’s important to embrace them. They chat in light of the recent match.com news story, in which the dating company noted freckles as “imperfections.” Find out what freckles are and have your say at email@example.com
Also on the show, check out the best tanning products for summer 2016. Our customer service superstar, Beth, tells you how to play it skin safe in the sun and points sensitivity skin sufferers in the right direction for a healthy, happy summer glow.
Listen in and find out how to tan safely and get a really even glow, this holiday season!
In this episode, you will learn:
- What we think about match.com describing freckles as “imperfections.”
- Why we don’t prescribe brightening products for freckles, but we do look to keep your skin healthy and protected in the sun.
- What causes freckles to form and which myths surround this beautiful skin type.
- Some quick tips on how to tan well and safely!
- Why Decleor’s Tan Activator is such a remarkable skin product and has magazines celebrating!
Links and Resources mentioned:
Thanks for listening!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.