In this Jersey FM episode, our trusted beautician, Christine, explains how you can quickly determine your skin type at home. You’ll be able to understand tell-tale signs of sensitive, dry and oily skin. What’s more, Chrstine reveals why you’ve probably been making a huge skin mistake when it comes to choosing beauty products! She tells you how to start right and introduces a unique beauty tool called “Face Mapping.”
The wonderful Marita also helps you think about your body and skin health in a new, healthy way. Discover why media voices are starting to re-define “body positivity” and let us know what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode, you’ll learn
- The four most common skin types – and how to identify them.
- How to divide our skin into neat zones and get the beauty results we want, fast.
- Why the body positivity movement is affecting the way we care for our skin and overall health.
- 3 ways to get free skincare samples from jerseybeautycompany.co.uk
- Why your skin might suddenly change over time.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
To listen to this episode, hit the play button above – or subscribe to Jersey FM on iTunes, so you never miss an episode! And we would love to hear from you, so please contact Beth at email@example.com with any queries you might have about products mentioned on the show.
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.