Tune in for Part 2 of the Jersey FM 2016 Beauty Predictions! In this week’s episode, we talk about a new, key term that is rumoured to trend in 2016: “Instamorphia.” Find out what it means and how it could have negative effects on our self-esteem and body image. Of course, don’t miss our helpful guide to loving your skin at the gym! We name the best products that will keep you fresh-faced and free from breakouts, even if you workout daily. You can also find out about why a popular health magazine has banned the term ‘bikini-body’ and join our hosts as they discuss the imapcts of this decision.
In this episode, you’ll learn
- What Instamorphia means and why it could effect body image
- Which beauty apps are actually worth downloading
- Which country the next skincare trends will come from
- Why you need to apply SPF after the gym
- The best products to use before and after a workout
- Why “Women’s Health” have banned the term “bikini-body”
- How Anne Hathaway broke through media pressure
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
Thanks for listening
We hope you enjoyed this Jersey FM Beauty Podcast! If you have any feedback, send your comments to Beth at email@example.com
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.