Get ahead of the rest with our Jersey FM 2016 Beauty Predictions! You’ll already know - our podcast hosts really understand the importance of removing marketing myth, from an expert skincare routine. With that in mind, listen to the show and delight as they chat through some key trends and industry predictions, with one remarkable aim: to help you stay alert to beauty truth. Let us know what you think of the upcoming 2016 trends by emailing:
Also on the show, our hosts get to grips with the term “ageing well” – does it have to mean “looking younger?” Matt, Jan and Beth share their thoughts and talk about Star Wars’ actor, Carrie Fisher, who has recently commented on getting older and media pressure to look young.
In this episode, you’ll learn;
- Why we’re ahead of the game with 2016 Beauty Predictions!
- What does “anti-pollution” skincare mean and how does it benefit your health?
- Why sheet masques and Korean skincare are so popular
- Why we don’t like the phrase “anti-ageing”
- Why we’re hopeful to see more positive beauty messages in 2016
- Why Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher has us talking about “ageing well”
- If “ageing well” actually means” looking younger?”
- Why it’s important to think and feel content at any age
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
We hope you enjoyed this Jersey FM podcast! If you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you. Send your comments to Beth at:
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.