A walk in the fresh air will “do you good”… so they say! But does country air actually improve your skin’s appearance? Our podcast ladies, Jan and Beth, answer this question. They also discover that some skincare brands have attempted to bottle the do-good effects of clean air. But are these products worth your while? Find out on the show!
Ever wondered what we really mean when we talk about ‘professional’ skincare? Listen today and you’ll finally learn how professional skincare differs from everyday brands you’ve heard of on the high street.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The hidden skin dangers of living in a city vs. the glorious skin benefits of a country bumpkin lifestyle!
- Has the goodness of ‘fresh air’ actually been bottled? What does this mean for your skin?
- Why November has us moving and growing moustaches at Jersey Beauty HQ!
- How you can support men’s health through Movember charities.
- What do we really mean by the term ‘professional’ skincare?
- Why do we talk about skin therapists so much in skincare?
- Do you still need to visit a skin therapist if you buy your beauty products over the Internet?
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. If you have any feedback for the show, we’d love to hear from you. Send your comments to Beth at
If you enjoyed this episode, please email it to all of your friends (or simply share it on Facebook & Twitter!)
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes:
get automatic updates… see you next time!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.