In this episode, you’ll discover:
All Things to do with Cleansing from Dermalogica Jane:
- What is meant by Dermalogica’s “Double Cleanse” and why it’s important technique for your skin’s health
- Do you stay loyal to one particular Dermalogica cleanser? Know when to try something new with Dermalogica Jane’s personal skin care advice
- The Top 5 Dermalogica Cleansers are explained and you’ll learn new tips and tricks for using each one
- ·Dermalogica’s most popular cleanser is Special
- Cleansing Gel; it’s the most economical and it is beneficial for virtually all skin types -- Jane explains the 2 mistakes people make when using this cleanser, so that you know what not to do when trying this professional product!
Why Standing Up at Work Has Remarkable Benefits for Your Body:
- Typically, you & I will sit for an average of 10 hours a day! Our Podcast Hosts, Matt and Jan, chat about how frequently standing will improve our mental, physical and emotional health
- An effective way to keep yourself in check; Jan reveals her top tip for improving concentration at work
- The Happy Hosts discuss the power of body language and how standing up a little more often could also influence the impression you give when talking to others.
Meet the brand that your family’s sensitive skin has been waiting for:
- There’s a reason why we’ve added the Seascape brand to our site; Stuart from Seascape reveals the incredible story behind one of the most responsible beauty brands you’ll ever meet
- Seascape’s Skin Care is inspired by and includes ingredients from the beautiful channel island of Jersey. Find out how these products support Jersey’s farmers and beekeepers alike
- Seascape products are extremely effective, environmentally friendly, plus they are certified by dermatologists for daily use on sensitive skin. (And, if that’s not enough, these stunningly wrapped products are super-affordable.)
- Find out how the Seascape brand supports charity, Target Ovarian Cancer, with their maternity-friendly Soothe Range.
Jersey Beauty Company Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey Beauty Company Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.