Those of us who want to lose weight are faced with loaded media advice, packed full of myth and contention.
The truth is, if you want to lose weight you have to know what to do and implement a strategy that works.
That’s why this week’s podcast episode features Dave Mercer from Transform fitness. He’s a personal trainer who aims to bust misconception and give clear-cut advice about health and fitness. He has everything you need to know about weight loss for Happy Remarkable You.
Listen to this podcast episode and learn how to feel happy in your skin, whilst maintaining a healthy weight. Avoid spending time and money on weight loss myths and strip everything back to fact. You’ll find out why a positive mind-set about body weight is essential when setting weight-loss goals. Plus, Dave has top tips on weight loss that taste delicious!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why a positive body image is the one thing you need to have if you want to lose weight.
- How exercise benefits your mental health.
- What kind of support you need to lose weight and get healthy the right way.
- Which BIG weight-loss myths plague media and magazines, plus how to avoid these myths for good.
- Top tips from a personal trainer on eating well to lose weight.
Transcript coming soon!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.