In this episode, Matt & Jan chat about some of the latest happenings in the Podcast (what's happened to Rach?!), the oscars and we also revisit an interview with Dr John Briffa.
What we cover:
- What's happening, and where has Rach gone too?
- The dresses at the Oscars and the BAFTAs
- Rosamund Pike, her dress and a suggested exercise DVD.
- World book day, and "The Boy in the Dress".
- The movie Gone Girl and the 80's show: Doogie Howser.
- Matt interview's Dr John Briffa about how our diet affects our skin.
- How the right food makes your skin better.
- What foods help produce collagen.
- What foods cause acne.
- The ultimate skin care regime is to care about what you eat as well as using the right skin care products.
- Why Low fat diets can dry out your skin.
- Supplements that really help with a premenstural syndrome, including one almost "secret" remedy. These are supplements are great for the skin too.
Jersey Beauty Company Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey Beauty Company Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.