In this episode, Matt and Jan chat with Dermalogica Jane about the new Power Bright products and some of the amazing things that it can do for your skin. They also carry on their conversation about food and skin care and look more in-depth at the world of supplements. Finally, Matt and Jan also chat about facials and some for the more peculiar facials that the rich and famous now seem to be having.
What we cover:
- The recently launched PowerBright TRx from Dermalogica, the replacement for Dermalogica's Chroma White range.
- What it means to be a Dermalogica Junkie.
- How Dermalogica Jane brightens her skin when it feels dull and flat.
- How to deal with Pigmentation.
- Super foods, and can you eat yourself well?
- The world of supplements and why Europe's new legislation is worth paying attention too, especially if you buy supplements from the United States.
- Our latest brand, Proto-col and the Oqibo Skin Supplement.
- Why Matt isn't as keen on SPFs as perhaps he should be.
- The difference between a Dermalogica, Clarins, Guinot and Decleor facial.
- Why you should have a facial at least once per month.
- Sheep placenta facials (really!?) and Oxygen Facials
- How to apply eye cream.
Jersey Beauty Company Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey Beauty Company Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.