In this podcast episode with a difference you will learn the names of 10 ingredients that will benefit your skin’s health! Simply hit the play button and find out about 10 marvellous skincare ingredients listed below. Skin Therapist Nicola explains each ingredient, what it does and how clever it is for your remarkable skin! Don’t miss this one!
Skin Therapist Nicola’s 10 Best Ingredients ever used:
- Melanoxyl for brightening your skin. This can be found in Guinot’s Newhite Range www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/guinot/newhite-brightening
- Vitamin C is a wonder ingredient for skin lightening and firming – find out why by listening to this podcast episode and learn all the ways that Guinot skincare use vitamin C.
- Guinot’s Sebocidine complex regulates oil production, mattifies skin and is amazing for you if you have oily skin. Try it in Guniot’s Masque Soin Pur Equilibre www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/guinot/masque-soin-pur-equilibre
- Hyaluronic acid is an incredible ingredient for dehydrated skin and can hold up to 1000 times it’s own weight in water.
- Guinot’s Hydracite complex stems from science research and is brilliant at putting moisture back in to skin that feels dehydrated.
- Liposomes are man made carriers that are smaller in size that a skins cell. Listen up as Skin Therapist, Nicola, explains why liposomes can travel at a deeper level, within the heart of your skin cells. Ultimately, liposomes are incredible for delivering the right active ingredients where you need them most.
- Ceramides are crucial for dry skin sufferers, find out why as our Skin Therapist reveals all in this podcast episode!
- Essential oils are also fabulous for dry skin. Find rosemary, thyme and lavender in Guinot’s Crème Nutrition Confort www.jerseybeautycompany.co.uk/guinot/creme-nutrition-confort
- Vitamin E has made it as number 9 in our skin therapist’s best ingredients – this is because Vitamin E has an anti free radical action, it protects airborne molecules from damaging your skin’s structure and causing wrinkles to appear.
- Veinoderm is a Guinot complex designed to treat redness. Containing arnica and horse chestnut, this ingredient is soothing and will care for the most delicate skin!
Transcript coming soon!
Jersey FM Beauty Podcast on iTunes
Make sure you never miss an episode of the Jersey FM Beauty Podcast and subscribe with iTunes and have the next episode automatically download to your computer, iPad or iPhone. To subscribe, just click the button below.