Throw away those winter woes and prepare skin for super springtime freshness with these top tips for a radiantly happy you.
- Get moving and get outside daily. Fresh air, exercise and a daily dose of UV will top up those all important vitamin D stores, boost your mood, lower those stress levels and help rebalance your sleep cycles.
- Clear out your empties ditch the oldies and throw away those oh so way past their best. Healthy skin needs healthy, happy products that are fresh, active and doing what they do best (which is not bathing in bacteria or harbouring those nasties!).
- Go bare. Skin sometimes needs to simply breathe for a while. If you're a daily make-up wearer give your skin a break for a day or two or whisk it off as soon as you get home. Indulge in a deep cleansing pamper session then slather skin in a gloriously nourishing and super rich moisturiser that will hydrate deeply.
- Stock up on skin loving snacks to nibble on when those sweet or salty cravings come calling. Try nibbling on almonds, brazil nuts, linseeds, dried apricots, blueberries, raspberries and even a little dark or raw chocolate for a dose of skin loving goodness.
- Book yourself a full body massage. We're not talking sports massage here, more the deeply relaxing swedish aromatherapy type where you're cocooned in warm towels, slathered in nourishing oils and taken to a whole different place for an hour or so. You'll feel relaxed, re-energised and refreshed, muscular tension will be eased, circulation boosted, skin will glow with health and you'll sleep and feel better for days afterwards. What's not to love?
Those are out top tips for loving your skin this week, what are yours?