Planning a spring getaway? Here are our top beauty tips when travelling light...
- Buy travel sizes of your must have faves or invest in some super stylish travel bottles and tubs then refill from your full size containers.
- Invest in dual action or multi use products to keep tub numbers to a minimum. Look for products that deliver extra skin loving treatments to feel truly pampered whilst you’re away.
- Pack an essential oil or two. Lavender is the perfect sleep aid, bath partner, spot treatment and mosquito repellant. Great for calming those pre-flight nerves or tension headaches too.
- Pack a trio of small muslin squares or soft cotton cloths instead of space eating cotton wool. Use one a day, hand wash in hot water if you’re staying an extra night or two. Great used with a floral hydrolat too as a space saving replacement for wipes.
- Heading off to sunnier climates? Take a mini sunscreen or invest in products that have added UV protection to cut down on the clutter.
They're ours, what are yours?