if you missed Part 1, you can catch it here, otherwise settle in for the next installment of “An alternative to series”. Last time we talked cleansers, this time it’s that that all important exfoliation and we think that if you love Dermaloigca Daily Microfoliant, you may just love Oqibo Skin Refining Exfoliator too.
Oqibo Skin Refining Exfoliator is a dual action formula that delivers an exfoliator and treatment mask in one handy place. A dual action, dual use product that refines, restores and protects skin for a super smooth and more radiant complexion.
Dermalogica Daily Mirofoliant is a clever little formula that delivers incredible skin loving benefits. Whilst their texture may be one thing that is different, you might like to know that Oqibo Skin Refining Exfoliator does still has some of the same skin refining effects . Here’s what they have in common:
- Naturally derived, exfoliating action that gently lifts dead and sluggish cells without irritation
- Stimulates cell renewal for healthier and more evenly toned skin
- Skin is refined and more radiant, perfectly prepared for the next step
Oqibo Skin Refining Exfoliator does some additional super special things for skin too:
- Highly effective yet gentle formula. No need to use daily, use up to three times weekly for spectacularly radiant skin
- Marine derived microbeads, combine with Apricot seed powder for super gentle and effective exfoliation and polishing effects
- Marine extracts, algae and vitamin-rich apricot powder deliver essential minerals, vitamins and amino acids
- A special formula that protects the lipid barrier, protecting against dehydration
- Skin is remineralised, rebalanced and hydrated as well as refined
- An intensive weekly treatment, simply leave on the skin for 1-2 minutes for ultra hydrating and remineralising effects
- Super value at just £23.95 50ml (as at January 2014)
If Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a must-have product , why not give Oqibo Skin Refining Exfoliator a whirl. If doesn’t perk up even the pickiest of complexions, there’s always the 90 day no quibble money back guarantee.
In need of thirst quenching hydration? Don’t forget to catch part 3...